We love working with small batch, UK, craft distillers, producers and small businesses to help them show off their products and grow their brand.
If you're interested in exploring any of the following, please get in touch.
- Live Friday night reviews - scheduled at 7pm every Friday and shown on the distiller/producers social media feeds as well as that of Sip & Share (this includes "Gin of the Day" featuring on instagram, unboxing and frequent social sharing).
- Mini filmed reviews - 3-5minute reviews for you to share across social media, includes the use of the "proudly reviewed by" logo
- Membership - offer our Sip & Share members exclusive discounts and experiences with your product and brand. We typically schedule these offers 3 months in advance to talk to us about availability and featuring your brand.
- Tasting events & parties - work with Sip & Share to showcase off your products to a group of excited and engaged customers
- Advertising - enhance your listing on our Gin Map for £6.99 pcm plus feature your product or brand on various locations across the Gin Map site - contact us to discuss these options and timings.
- Marketing Consultancy - Sip & Share is led by Kate Carney an award-winning small business marketing consultant with experience across the UK drinks sector- find out more about Kate here.
- Facebook Community - join the private distillers & producers facebook group here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate on 07717 203 763.